Let’s get this out of the way right quick: Name’s pronounced like Karl, not Carol. And while I’m at it, the last name is Guy-Duh.
I’m 31 and have been working for myself since age 19.
I was born in Poland and my family escaped communism shortly before Martial Law was instituted in 1981.
My earliest memory is eating a Starburst (with wrapper intact) my late Babcia Stefania gave me outside of our Mt Pleasant, MI apartment at the age of 2. The wrapper was stuck. But a goal is a goal and I don’t let pesky little things like perceived constraints get in my way.
I believe in honesty even if maybe it’s not in my best interest. Some people can’t handle it. Other people appreciate it very much. The people who appreciate it become great friends. The people who don’t? They continue living lies, but I’m not sure if they’re living lives.
SMS me, maybe: (910) 22-SWEET
Here’s a more recent photo so if we meet up somewhere you don’t ask everybody to, “Stick out your tongue. Are you Karol?”:
7+ Ways I Will Boost My Ego or Otherwise Talk About Myself. You are bound & obligated by the letter of the law to read every single word:
2) I used to write at another blog which received over a million (1.2mil) views in about 2 years. I sold it. (Sorry about those ads there now.) I’m starting from scratch here. I call it the Clean Slate Theory and I’ll write about that more in the future.
3) I co-launched Only72.com which generated over $500k in revenue in its first 15 months. We also sent over $40k to charity. No longer involved in this company, but it’s still going strong. Good times.
4) I co-founded OnlyIndie.com, the world’s first dynamically priced eBook store. Prices rose and fell based on demand. It was a failure (shut down November ’12), but a good experience.
5) During the Summer of 2011 I went on a Roller Coaster Tour which NPR, MSNBC, USA Today, Gadling and others wrote about. Then I blacked out – thrice (tried to downplay it in this article) – and cancelled the tour. I continued road tripping around the US (16,000+ miles total).
6) I’m a fan of touring (three 3-week rock tours under my belt), canoeing/camping trips, sandboarding, downhill Big Wheels races, upside down canyon swinging, paratrooper tossing, karaoke, shuttle launches, and seeing crazy things like flaming big rigs in the middle of Arizona.
4 more things I’ve hypnotized you into reading:
Blog Update Schedule: I post sometimes. And sometimes I don’t. Subscribe above so you don’t miss it.
Speaking at your event: Get in touch.
Interviews: Blogs, podcasts, radio, TV, newspapers, living room sofas. I’m there. (Maybe not the sofa. But maybe.) Just get in touch.